Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 18, 2008

The Forgotten Song...


There was a time I used to hum and breeze through even the most difficult times.. there used to be a song in my head and a smile on my lips all the time and life was a fun with my best buddy, the music.. there was a rhythm in the life, there still is but I seem to have forgotten the lyrics of that song..

I have always decided that I want something in my life and went for it and whatever small or big thing it was that I went for, it was with total dedication and I felt I was in control of everything even when things were going as wrong as they possibly could.

Now, when I have reached a point where I achieved all that I ever longed for (nothing high simple things like a shelter on head, a morsel to eat, a bed to sleep in, and a home and a few good people to call my own) and more, I feel numb, there is nothing else left to struggle for and even if there is something I still want to do, there are so many limitations or bondings that dont let me to. I have to think a 100 times even before speaking a word or doing a deed, I seem to be incapable of doing anything alone when contradicted and I just dont think it is worth fighting with OH or for that matter any one and just give in to whatever it is. I cant convince myself to live my life this way resigning to fate or working and coming to terms with something I dont really believe in and worst thing is not having anything to believe in any longer... that melody which kept me going, that zeal is lacking, looks like I have forgotten the song of my life and am just giving in to the sad moments in spite having the best. Why do I have to put an effort to revive something that had been an inherent trait all the while??

Nope, I am not looking for sympathy and I am not indulging in self-pity, I am just angry at myself for letting anything and everything affect my mental peace, it is just an outburst on myself.

Courtesy: Photo Bucket

1 comment:

guardian angel said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgGvjEhtH1w

For Evil Eyes on LO