Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 7, 2008

The journey that began and continues....



Introduction to blog world for me was through my brother, he is a good writer but way too good for me 'cos half the time I need to search for a dictionary to understand his high funda English.. mana telugu grandhikam untundey alagannamaata, English graandhikam :((.

Then, it was my friend Jeannie, who was in Trinidad and started a blog journal for her friends and family that got me hooked and made a regular visitor, but it was Saranya from Constant Ramblings (unfortunately, that one is discontinued now) that I chanced upon by accident that made me sit back and read all her posts at one go and made it seem like simple writing of daily events was an art and that I should do it and it proved so therapeutic to me, so a biiiiiiiiiig thanks to her!!

The first visitor other than my ever-loyal follower/reader/guide/counselor :) and informative bud Caps was Twisted, association with whom took me deeper into the blogosphere. He is one gem of a writer who me and OH follow together and discuss. His choice of topics and the satire is too good.

Sailu is our Annapoorna, the one who unknowingly took the role of my mother and taught me to cook and to actually enjoy cooking (no mean task that is).

Then, I gradually got into mama-baby blogs and made a lot of tiny buddies with whom I begin my day, it is good to see them grow up virtually and see their bright smiling faces the first thing in the morning.

One person that I read regularly and think is the most sorted-out individual and a great mom (all the blogging moms are tooooooo good) is Kiran and her brat.

One that can be put into you love it, you hate it, but cant ignore it category is of mad momma.

K's Mom and Tharini are two most sensible and sensitive people, committed and devoted to the kids and their own world's in a very unique way.

Everyone in my blogroll has touched me in one way or the other and that is the reason they are there, but the ones mentioned are the ones which made/make a difference in the way I think, the way I want to be, and the way I love they just are...

And how can I forgot the cute teddy bear couple whose life and style of writing I simply simply love.

PS:
Edited to Add on popular demand ;).. err... personal demand ;) to be precise, I met KK through random hopping and there is youth-related freshness and enthu and a combo of sense and nonsense about him that can be palpated in his posts and comments. So, here I present the crazy kid for me and KK for you ;)

13 comments:

SK said...

Hi Sree,
Thanks for introducing me to so many different blogs ;--)
Blogging is super fun no, you make some good real friends.

my life.... said...

Sush, i am glad to have met u on blogville world. Though we are far by distance, u have always encouraged me and gave me good advices. Thanks dear :)

karmickids said...

Hey there, thanks. Am flattered. But not sorted...thats a facade. LOL. Glad you enjoy the blogs...

Krishna Kumar said...

akkai...pani lo pani..naa blog ki kooda koncham publicity ivarde..!!
nee peru cheppukoni post lu chesta.. ;) :D

Krishna Kumar said...

and ee post valla chala blog lu choose..mind block iyndhi...!!

Sree said...

@sk: thank you.. you are the one right ;)...

Lalitha: same here buddy, miss our loong chats.

Kiran: Whatever :))))))).

KK: :))).. hehhehehe.. baga rayi oka post antaa neeke dedicate chestaley.. aina manakanta following ledu ;).. edo naa gola bharinchaleku naa close friends chadutaru ;).

aunooo block ayyindantunnav.. anta bagunnaya assalu artham kaleda ;).

Krishna Kumar said...

mee frnds blog lu choosi..balhe nachesai...and kodi sepu alaney aa content choostundipoya...

Krishna Kumar said...

akka...just oorke cheppa...nuvvu nijamgane chesesava...

Kalpana said...

hehehe.....naaku anni birudulu unnaayaaa......:) "caps was twisted..." enti, ardham kaledu.......
I want to tell 1 thing........u encouraged me in blogging early...........but, my blogging, went with my thoughts on that particular day.......it has become an ongoing learning process. Hahaha, still lotttttt to learn and share.... :). It even encouraged me in knowing my self. Thanks raaaaaaaaaa...........

the mad momma said...

LOL! so do you love or hate?

Apple said...

U've introduced me to so many new blogs today...hey I need some help from you da...nee blogroll lo updates vasthunnayi kadaa..how do ya get them? bloglinx use chesaanu, but didn't work out for me..:(

Apple said...

got it, got it...:)

Satish Bolla said...

sush, ee article konchem late chusaa. but dheeni valla naa office pani late aipoyindhi. mari nuvvu raasina blogs anni oka keluku kelakaali gaa.

For Evil Eyes on LO