Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 16, 2008

Juicy Juice!!



A little time and a little effort yields a 100 times better tasting and healthier drink than the canned juice :).. Had almost forgotten the taste of fresh squeazed juice when syam's cousin got us hooked back on it and yummm.. fell in love with juice all over again :).. so Thanks Mama Sri from S and S :).

4 comments:

Krishna Kumar said...

juice okka glass enta...and with ice,without ice ithe enta...??

Sree said...

maa intikostey free.. road meeda tagitey 10 rs or 20 rs/- with germs free ;).. mee intlo chesukuntey konni calories burn ;)

Krishna Kumar said...

sare mee inthi juice free annav ga...aithe naaku kk05zz@gmail.com ki attach chesi mail pampu...nenu ikkada download chesi tagestha... :)))

Kalpana said...

yes, eppudaina fresh juice ee health ki manchidi.........

For Evil Eyes on LO