Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 7, 2008

Pani.. Paata



Work sure does bring some discipline into life, I get up in the morning, take bath before 8 and get ready for my day.. well, well, that is a miracle considering that there was a time after coming to US when I did not even wake up at 8.. good going!! Falling into the routine and getting into good form will certainly take some time but as of now, I have a sore neck looking at the desktop screen after long, foot pain using the pedal, and headache after continuous listening to the files, but a satisfaction that nothing else can bring and the thought of not just lying around like another piece of furniture is heaven!!

The house and the chore routine is a chaos at the moment.. the dinner which used to be at 6 or 7 p.m. max is a little delayed and the items are from the fridge and not the stove top. Sometimes, I wonder if it is all worth it, but YES it really is as it boosts my self-confidence and keeps me from ruining my life with self-pity or thoughts of self-destruction. Even when not working, I am not a parasite because managing a home is not a simple task, but somehow working and getting paid, however, little it is, gives me more pleasure even if there are little pains associated with it.

Pic Courtesy: www.creativepro.com

1 comment:

Kalpana said...

yup sush, intlo pani eppudu thakkuva kaadu. chesthu unte....vasthu untundi...no stop........ but still, we need to do something for our SELF.......chaala important......chaala satisfaction isthundi, manaku nachchina pani manam chesthe..............

For Evil Eyes on LO