Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 13, 2008

Quirky?? Me?? Naaah...



Keerthi has tagged me with this one and the rules are

- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Quirk!! Well as the definition goes it is a strange habit or attitude.. ask the OH and he would say everything I do is quirky ;) and sometimes I do think so too, that I am "one piece" "Orrriginal" item in this whole universe ;). But when cornered and questioned as to list down a few, I dont remember them right away.

-- I am one cleaning freak, that does not mean that I have to have everything spic and span all the times (after marriage especially), I spend a lot of time cleaning and rearranging stuff once in a while. Before marriage, no one used to come in to my room because of my mad rage bouts if anyone touched anything or if I found even a speck of dust around. Everything has to be in an order in a particular pattern. -- When I clean anything, I will pull down everything first from the drawer/closet/suitcase whatever it is and then arrange everything from the scratch.

-- I should have trimmed nails all the time and I even chew them off to keep them at the point just where they are still attached to the skin.

-- Fingers in another person, I like long and slender fingers and the first thing I notice about a person are fingers and hands and form an opinion about people.

-- I always paint my toenails, never without a paint since as long as I remember but I never paint my finger nails.. the paint distracts me a lot and I tend to use my hands more than necessary ;) when painted just to have a look at them.

-- I always spend notes and collect all the coins, do not usually spend the change unless absolutely must and at the end of the day put all the coins in a bowl. I used to have a huge collection of coins much to the amusement of my friends who used to wonder which temple I had been to ;).

-- I collect all the bills, papers, letters, mailers and once in a while do the tearing and believe me even when I do it every other week, I end up tearing almost a 13-gallon bagful of trash.. sigh!!!!

and that is why I say crazy does not even begin to define me.

I think this tag has done a whole lot of rounds already and the one I would most certainly tag is already tagged (yup, caps ;)). Please feel free to take it up in case you missed it.

4 comments:

karmickids said...

With you on the arranging stuff part and the nail polish part.

my life.... said...

hey i am particular abt cleaniness. i can t get back to sleep if my room is not neat and tidy.

Kalpana said...

Idi already chesanu kadaraa........I think u too did.... but am happy that u did it again.........:)

http://kalpana01.blogspot.com/2006/10/i-am-tagged.html

Satish Bolla said...

mana keerthi ki pani-paata ledhu. nannu kuda tag chesesindhi. chillara-temple concept keka

For Evil Eyes on LO