Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 7, 2008

A String of unfortunate Incidents...

Life cut short by whatever cause it is natural or self-taken is such a pain.. Some days we just tend to listen to those news which bring just pain and some more pain. I can say by experience now, that one cannot really appreciate life until there is a death of a loved one. Until then, we see life with a different view point and a different perspective, the fragility of it all and the fact that nothing or no one stops for you is all for real now. Suddenly, we know how limited as a human being I am, I cannot control my life even for a second, not the events in it, the life itself, when the time comes, that is it!! For me, amma's death was not an immediate paralyzing event, it is as days passed that the reality stuck harder that she is not there and I could have done much more for her and I did not. I take life more seriously than ever after that, I appreciate every individual in my life a lot more than I did earlier, I understand the value of relationships and try my best to get tuned into them. There are moments when I snap but I promise myself never to give in to rage again. Life precious, live every moment of it.

One news that really moved me is that of the death of Kalpana Rai or Roy whatever, a telugu actress in comedy roles who never failed to bring a smile on to my face.. saw a pic of hers in THIS article and it broke my heart. I see something in those eyes, a loneliness, a genuine sorrow hidden so deep in heart but overflowing in the eyes..



Pic Courtesy: Telugulo.com

3 comments:

Satish Bolla said...

i saw this news on tv and i was shell shocked to hear it. she's one actress who always got less then what she deserved. may god bring peace to her soul.

Kalpana said...

yes sush, she brings laugh on our face when we see her. I knew this news, only when I saw ur post. May her soul rest in peace..........

Apple said...

This picture of her is so distressing Sush..., manalni inthala navvinche aa kallalo enni kanneeti sudigundaalo...may her soul rest in peace...

For Evil Eyes on LO