Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 12, 2008

Ye Kya Hua.. Kab Hua, Kaise Hua, Kyun Hua???



I am nothing if not a shopping freak amongst others.. but this weekend when we rented a car as usual for grocery shopping and general roaming around, I was a little shocked at my own reluctance to shop.. well, it is good if this phase continues. Earlier, if I had to buy just a salt tin from Target, even when I knew where it exactly is, I used to walk around each and every aisle once, do R and D on what are the different products available in different sections and what are the brands, etc., etc., and initially when I was jobless, walking around in Target and Michaels, would be my favorite passtime and I would be really happy, not by buying but just watching and walking around. These days, I dont have that inclination to go and walk around, I need to push myself to do even the basic shopping... am I ageing rapidly.. dunno this one is good but I feel that I am gradually losing interest in everything one after the other as the time passes by.. at this rate, a few years down the line this me typing this post would be history.. is it alarming?? the lack of interest, i.e.

Pic Courtesy: Comcast.net

3 comments:

joy said...

hey its so normal..dont panic like that..we change with time and so do our thoughts and interests...all my life i never liked cooking but now i am so mad about baking and trying new dishes...and i do know this isn't forever..this is life always changing.nothing but change is constant.

Apple said...

I can identify myself in your post sush...btw tagged you...:)

Kalpana said...

hey, idi common raa.........I too feel sometimes.........oka pani cheyyi, edaina koththa shop ni explore cheyyi, interest ade vasthundi automatic gaa........roju velle daaniki velthe ilaage untundi........

For Evil Eyes on LO