Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Mar 3, 2008

And Here I Present ...



Just the other day, I was doing this post on my blog hops. Kiran has been on my list since I found her on my random hops :). I dont think I can explain how much I like her hilarious but thought-provoking take on a various issues.. and this is she talking on some issues that make sense with loads of sensibility :)..

I have always wanted to see a person I read almost regularly in person but since I am this far from a lot of them, I would say this one more than makes up for lack of that opportunity.. I would really like to meet each and every one on my bloglinx but one person I would say I am dying to meet other than my friends and family is Mad Momma.. I cannot but wonder about her ability to churn out so much with her handsful with 2 kids and I am amazed at her ability to put in things the way she does.. here is to the women power!!!

Keerthi, this template change is for you... eye-friendly???

1 comment:

karmickids said...

Am truly completely terribly and embarassedly honoured...saw the incoming link on my blog and came here...

For Evil Eyes on LO