Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jun 19, 2008

And I was Thinking....

As a kid, I thought great people become leaders (period).

As a student, I thought strong will, commitment, sacrifice, and determination to serve the people and the nation was what is needed to enter politics.

As a grownup, I thought more than anything the intention to serve one self and/or one's family is more than enough be in politics.

Now, I realize it is not that easy, you need to have a newspaper, TV channel, money power, fan backing, along with hidden agendas and secret planning..

What are we coming to???

1 comment:

Kalpana said...

Well Said... Ade jarigedi ippudu.

For Evil Eyes on LO