Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jun 10, 2008

Do You Think So Too??

I was watching Jodha Akbar for the second time today while cleaning up the home and packing my office system back. Once again I felt that Sonu Sood, the guy who acted as Soojamal looked a lot like Amitabh Bacchan and somehow acted like him too :)..

Is it just me or did you think so too??

By the way, I have resigned the second time from the office and am just taking rest and getting fat for the time being :).

PS: First B&B Post.

4 comments:

Krishna Kumar said...

Nuvvu chepinataruvata alochiste...sujamal alane Amitabh lane unndakka...

Satish Bolla said...

i never felt so. will check out the next time i see the flick.

btw, y did u resign, again?

Swathi said...

@sree
anta observe cheyyalede..ee sari malla chusi chepta..adi enti sudden ga resign chesavu???

Kalpana said...

Movie inka chudaledu...

For Evil Eyes on LO