Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jun 15, 2008

Hola...

Hi there.. if you are wondering what that means if you already dont know what it is, it means HELLO... in Spanish.. For those, who know what it means and wondering why am I using it, it is because yours truly is trying to pick up bits and pieces of the language and flaunt them :)..

So

Como Esta Usted??
How are you...

Mucho Gusto...
Nice to Meet you..

Adios.. Hasta Luego..
Bye.. See you later.

PS: Now, you guys know that I have absolutely nothing to do today except trying to do something forcibly... just pinged in to say Hi :).

4 comments:

Krishna Kumar said...

hola..aún sé español...¿Cómo fue su día..edo naaku telesina spanish... :D

Kalpana said...

Hehheee, naa blog lo eppudo raasaagaa in flair for languages... :) HOLA!

Satish Bolla said...

here arabs say "HALA" for HELLO

Its My World said...

HOLA! I know only this word that too i got it from my kid's toy phone.Excellenthey

For Evil Eyes on LO