Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jun 19, 2008

On My Mind Now....


Sometimes, as I relax with a book in my hand in a silent home with just the noise of the dryer and the dishwasher in the background and the knowledge that the house is spic and span and am done for the day with the chores with some soft melodies in a volume on the player, I just drift along in my own world...

Just a while ago in that peace and calm, I was wondering about the mixed blessings that the life bestows on us

... the way one ages a lifetime in just a matter of days when some tragedy strikes but bounces back with the sweet gift of time which has the healing power to erase even the harshest seemingly unforgettable memories easing them on our minds and souls.

I feel that the greatest gift to the mankind is forgetting and forgiving and moving on with life with hopes on the future and wisdom from the past but living in the Present.

The belief that there is light at the end of the tunnel is the biggest motivator in times of trouble. It is just the mind making the most out of the minute stuff in life and leaving us awfully restless and ruining THE moment...

There are times there are a string of unfortunate events happening one after the other in life and nothing seems to be going right and when I started questioning my existence and the existence of the almighty too, but I guess it is in extremes that a person requires more restraint on emotions and control over the tongue and the senses in general and it is THEN the strength of the individual comes to forefront than any time else...

Need to shake myself to get out if Gyaani mode :).. pause and ponder and more thoughts welcome.

3 comments:

Kalpana said...

Hehheeee, antukuntunnaayi... ;)

Sahasra said...

It's part and parcel of life.The very moment we are happy,a thought deprives the joy at times.

Satish Bolla said...

u r perfectly right. 100/100

For Evil Eyes on LO