Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jun 3, 2008

Tag Time :) -- 1

I had once done a Quirky Tag HERE but since I am weirdest person around, I can dig out a few more for the tag that Satish has passed on to me yet again :).

These are the rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you ---> Satish.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I need to keep changing the order of things arranged in the house every once in a while, kind of start to feel stuffy if the same decor continues for a long time.

2. I always need to see the microwave timer with the time and not the minutes left.. it just gives me BP bouts seeing that and also the spills in the oven left uncleaned.

3. I am a compulsive dollar shopper, each time I go to Target, I must do the round of the dollar-item isle and fill up the cart with the stuff I dont really need :(.

4. When I am in front of the mirror, instead of looking into it, I end up cleaning it up and leaving in a hurry.

5. I hate waking up to noises in home or yelling or loud noises, waking up at my will and peacefully is a must for me to have a good day.

6. I have to check my mail each time I see I pass an unoccupied system, even if it had just been a couple of minutes earlier that I actually saw that there were Zero mails to be read :).

I guess this tag has done enough and more of rounds, tag yourself if you feel like :).

2 comments:

Satish Bolla said...

sush akkai, 5th n 6th points lo manamidharam okkate. if anyone makes any noise while am sleeping, they r GONE. poye kaalam vachinatte.

Kalpana said...

I'll think about it, but I doubt... ;)

For Evil Eyes on LO