Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jun 3, 2008

Tag Time :) -- 2

After a long hibernation, during which I had so many fleeting thoughts for posts and even compiled a few of them on the train or while in the long drive mentally :), but could not bring myself to type them out and give them a form, I have gotten myself up for this tag by Rads..

The rules:

Pick up the nearest book.
Open to page 123.
Find the fifth sentence.
Post the next three sentences.
Tag five people, and acknowledge the person who tagged you.


Thanks to my reader, I don't have a lot of books lying around, so I pick up the Reader's Digest Magazine, my most favorite book ever since I was a kid :)..

"Terrified but sure her husband would call and tell her it was all a mistake, she collected the other children from school and hurried home. "Joe sent me a word through a friend," she says. " He said not to worry, he'd soon clear this up and be out."


The above is from an article called "The Exonerated" by Jan Goodwin about a man who served 30 years fro a murder he did not commit from the March 2008 edition.

I tag
Caps.
Pillakay (KK).
Satish.
Itchy.
Kiran... and whosoever wants to take it up :).

Edited to Add: For those interested, yes the guy was pronounced "not guilty" after a struggle of 30 years. In all, a well-written article about a family's struggle (wife's) to prove the husband's innocence and the shocking revelations behind the imprisonment..

3 comments:

rads said...

O boy! That was supersonicspeed quick! :O
Nicely done, and Readers Digest was my favorite magazine growing up. :)

Satish Bolla said...

tag theeskuntaa le gaani, asalu emi jarigindhi ee abbai ki? ippudaina bayatiki vachaadaa?

Kalpana said...

Wow, will take it up.......

For Evil Eyes on LO