Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jun 6, 2008

Yet another Tag -- 30 Qs


Been tagged by Caps. Now, let's move on... :)

1) LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATRE?
Paandu Rangadu(Telugu Movie), slept off halfway through.. :).
2) WHAT BOOK ARE U READING??
Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy, actually listening to it, audio book.
3) FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
Scrabble.
4) FAVOURITE MAGAZINE?
Reader's Digest and Wisdom
5) FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Rain, Petrol and Kerosene at times, Talimpu (tadka) smell.
6)FAVOURITE SOUNDS?
Baby laughter, chirping birds, rain on grass.
7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
A combination of hopelessness and loneliness.
8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE?
Did I sleep enough??.
9) FAVOURITE FASTFOOD PLACE?
Any roadside Chat Bhandaar in Hyderabad.
10) FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
Depends on the horoscope.
11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT---'IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I'D'
Go for charity and join politics.
12) DO U DRIVE FAST?
Nope. Dont Drive.
13)DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Hehe if you can call the OH an animal, usually he sleeps after he is stuffed ;).
14)STORMS--COOL OR SCARY?
Scary
15)WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
Dad's White Ambassador, me none yet.
16) FAVOURITE DRINK?
Any fresh fruit juice.
17)FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD...
I have lots of it now, so I cant contemplate if I had.. but if i were in India, I would have volunteered.
18)DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
Nope.
19)IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
Brownish black.
20)NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN?
Hyderabad, Bangalore, now Atlanta.
21) FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Gymnastics and Cricket at times.
22)ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
My bestest buddy, my extended family.
23)WHATS UNDER YOUR BED?
Carpeted floor.
24)WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN??
Yes but without my childhood tragedy.
25)MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
Keeps changing but usually a morning person.
26)OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Mixed.
27) FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX?
A temple with silence, a riverside with loads of greenery and a camping equipment.
28)FAVOURITE PIE?
Pumpkin pie from Starbucks.
29)FAVOURITE ICECREAM FLAVOUR?
Butterscotch, but gave up in memory of amma.
30)OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
I would guess Swathi, but no idea.

Now, I would like to tag...
Swathi.
Praveen.
Satish.
Art Navy.

3 comments:

Kalpana said...

Nuvvu cheppinavanni kudaa, naaku bhale ishtam....... hehhehheeee :)
Good...

Kalpana said...

You are tagged again..... :)

Satish Bolla said...

i was already tagged abt this one by another frnd. but ee bhadhakam annadhi okati chacchindhi gaa. anyways, will take up this tag soon.

For Evil Eyes on LO