Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jul 7, 2008

Comedy of Errors!! :)


"Nenu edi chesina Chirigi, Chaatantai, Chaapanta autundi"... Ento Venu Tottempudi anna ee particular dialogue maatram naaku aptga set autundi :).

I start something on a very small scale in a normal way and the result ends up being something else altogether. Me and the OH have been planning to watch the movie Ready and Sarkar Raj for a long long time and each time something or the other came up. Usually movies stay at the max 2 or 3 weeks in the local theaters in Atlanta and http://atlanta.eknazar.com is the site I usually check out for the movie and event listing. Last Sunday, when the listing showed the movie Ready was playing at Peachtree Cinemas at 7 and 10 p.m., we promptly reached the theater by 9:45 to find out that last Telugu movie show on Sunday is at 8:30, so we return back home and catch a good night's sleep and this Sunday turn up at 8:40 for the very same movie which is listed in the site above as being showed at 8:30 p.m.

So, if you were wondering why all this intro, the drama just begins...

Yours truly rushes to get 3 tickets for Ready and races to the screen showing the movie and settle in the seat just in time to catch the intro of "Brahmanandam" and enjoy the movie fultoos wondering why everything suggests climax and what will the movie be after interval and then at 10 p.m. came the much un-awaited "The End." What actually happened was the site listing as usual was incorrect and the show started at 7 p.m. and I was issued the ticket for 10:20 show which I totally failed to register and since there was no one at the entrance to see the ticket, we just raced in and settled thinking we lost 10-minute show whereas we actually went in way after the interval part :(((((((... So, the aadarsh genious jodi that we are, stayed back in the theater for the actual show we bought the tickets for and watched up to the point where we began seeing it.

Here begins the new trend to watch the movies, 2nd half first and the first half next :)...

Well, it is just not like that I call myself a cartoon ;). (well, I call myself, dont even dare to call me that... err, at least on my face ;).)

2 comments:

Krishna Kumar said...

Ready cinema lo comedy kante..nee comedy ne baagundi...

madhu said...

good one sushma and staying back to see the first half is even more hilarious .had a good laugh

For Evil Eyes on LO