Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jul 11, 2008

Passing It on.. Free Heart Surgery


CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO ENLARGE IT.

Matter

Please forward this message to the people you know , because most of the
children's who are having heart problems, there parents cudnt afford
for their operation .

Contact :

Sri Sathya Sai Institute Higher Medical Sciences,
E.P.I.P.Area,
WhiteField,
Bangalore - 560 066
Karnataka, INDIA.

Telephone: +91- 080- 28411500

Fax +91 - 080- 28411502

Employment related +91- 080- 28411500 Ext. 415

Email us General Queries: adminblr@sssihms.org.in

Pass it to all, it will help some one


Picked it up at Mad Momma's blog and passing it on, please pass it on to those you know and that it turn might help someone.

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO