Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jul 9, 2008

Soul-Search Tag!!


Aalapana has tagged me with this one..

The tag rules: Write about the changes that have happened in your life, at least five, because of your significant other. Then Tag five others. If they don’t have a significant other, then any one person, who has caused the change. Please don’t leave the tag alone in the wild.

Well, how has marriage changed you is one question that brings about so many answers outright but this one somehow has always been leaving me with so much to think, so much to understand. My purely personal view is that if we get married late, our personality, individuality would have been established full-blown and it is difficult to mould ourselves to others or no matter how much I might disagree, there will be pride issues to accept that one could have such an impact on us. For an individual who resists changes or rebels at the very thought that someone might be influencing me, it has been a tough time but yes, I have changed not because he forced me to but because I liked that in him (ante manadi kinda padda naadey pai cheyyi aney type kada ;)).

I have learned to be more tolerant of the individuals of the families we are born into, forgiving their weaknesses, accepting them totally and completely.

I dont let myself get hurt easily, keep trouble-makers at a convenient distance (need not necessarily be physical and psychological hurt but even those who are a threat to peace of mind with larger-than life egos). Be a little cautious about people in general, not that trusting, not that open because there is always a chance of getting hurt really bad.

Eat well your heart's content and focus on being healthy.

To live life like I want it to and not dictated by others including the OH, retaining my own personal space.

Be a silent observer than bursting out when I find something disturbing.. this I am trying to do gradually, you know old habits die hard ;).

Thanks for tagging me and letting me think about things that I usually brush aside..

Coming to tagging someone, you know the obvious person I would want this to do is Caps..

Then Rads, Ramya, Swathi, Madhu.

1 comment:

Its My World said...

Ya sure Sree I will try to post in my blog soon.

For Evil Eyes on LO