Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Aug 13, 2008

And I pass on the Honor to....




Padma (link here) has passed on this award to me.. suprised, yet thankful for this sweet gesture of hers..

Brilliant Weblog is a prize given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design. The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogsphere. Here are the rules to follow:

* When you recieve the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back.
* Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’.
* Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).

I pass this on to
Caps
Aalapana
Kodi's mom.
Itchy.
Art Navy.
Ramya.
Pillakay
Satish

8 comments:

Satish Bolla said...

thanx a lot for the award akkai. will put it up soon in my blog.

Itchingtowrite said...

thanks so much. so sweet!

Krishna Kumar said...

Thank You!! :)

Padma said...

y r u so surprised to receive an award, c'mon girl u deserve it!

Amu... said...

Congrats!...You deserve that Award Sree...Great Blog that you have and some really impressive Write-Ups...

Happy Independance Day...

artnavy said...

thanks sree- unable to post any pics on my blog and not even able to format!!

will do the tag in a while

Ramya said...

Thanks Sree for the Award.Read this post in my blog http://rithviks.blogspot.com/2008/08/hurrayi-got-award.html

Alapana said...

Thank you Sree, Its an honor.

For Evil Eyes on LO