Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Aug 20, 2008

Tumhe Sab Hai Pataa..


Sometimes, some songs just linger on with the mood you are in currently.. This particular song is particularly stirring considering how lonely an innocent soul feels when all the people who think are his own seemingly betray his trust.. every time I listen to this song, I feel as if someone is squeezing the insides of my heart and soul and the entire being...

Miss you amma.. miss you the most..

I am in a restricted network where I cannot access a lot of sites, hence not embedding the you tube link..

Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin.. Par Andhere Se Darta Hoon Main Maa
Yun To Main..Dikhlata Nahin
Teri Parwaah Karta Hoon Main Maa
Tujhe Sab Hain Pata, Hain Na Maa
Tujhe Sab Hain Pata,,Meri Maa

Bheed Mein Yun Na Chodo Mujhe..Ghar Laut Ke Bhi Aa Naa Paoon Maa
Bhej Na Itna Door Mujhko Tu..Yaad Bhi Tujhko Aa Naa Paoon Maa
Kya Itna Bura Hoon Main Maa
Kya Itna Bura... Meri Maa

Jab Bhi Kabhi Papa Mujhe..Jo Zor Se Jhoola Jhulate Hain Maa
Meri Nazar Dhoondhe Tujhe..Sochun Yahin Tu Aa Ke Thaamegi Maa

Unse Main Yeh Kehta Nahin..Par Main Seham Jaata Hoon Maa
Chehre Pe Aana Deta Nahin..Dil Hi Dil Mein Ghabraata Hoon Maa
Tujhe Sab Hai Pata Hai Naa Maa
Tujhe Sab Hai Pata Meri Maa

The pain and the fears of the kid are well depicted in the lyrics.. hats off Aamir for this master piece and Darsheel for living it up... muuah kiddo.

Image Source

3 comments:

Swathi said...

Hello dear..why so much senti today..u r with ur mummy only na now!!! enjoy ur stay in india!!

Krishna Kumar said...

Nenee paata ni chaala rojjulnundi post chedamanukuntunna..kaani kudartle....naa pani nuvvu chesaavu...thank you..

Ee movie vachina kotthalo...daily Vedayapalem(Sub Stn in Nellore) station foot over bridge paina nilabadukoni...ee paata vintu edo nostalgic feeling feelevaani...

Amu... said...

I agree abt this Masterpiece...

U sound very emotional??? Any Problem??? Are you O.K?

For Evil Eyes on LO