Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Aug 11, 2008

yay Abhinav!! You made us proud..

What more could give me pleasure than a gold medal in this depressingly pouring skies and running nose (at the rate I am squeezing the nose and soaking up the towels, I wonder I am still not dehydrated)..

It is no doubt a moment of glory to every Indian but the single-minded determination of the individual and the family concerned is the only factor contributing to his victory. I take pride in the win.. you made our day!! Long live kiddo!!

2 comments:

Padma said...

We are all proud of Abhinav! How have you been doing? pls. drop by my blog and pick up your award. :)

Satish Bolla said...

abhinav keka. i jus came to office n was checking the cricket score on some site and it was them who updated this gold medal news before anyone els. immediately, i mailed to all indian employees in my company and everyone responded in a few minutes with a lots of thanks for updating messages.

For Evil Eyes on LO