Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Aug 20, 2008

Yo Yo Yippie Yippie.. Double Dose

Double the reson to celebrate today..

Bronze medal in wrestling for India and a guaranteed medal for the first time in history of Indian boxing..



1. Sushil Kumar wins bronze in wrestling.. yay!!! way to go and I am really really impressed by the performance. I am sure of the unflinching faith and determination given hisd not-so-rich backing.. GOOD JOB HERO!!



2. Vijender Kumar secures a medal, not yet sure which one, hoping for the gold though!! I just pray the pressure does not get to him and he win the much awaited second Gold for the nation.

Image Source
one.
two.

5 comments:

Swathi said...

even i hope that we would win second gold!!! lets see..

Amu... said...

Yipeeeeeeeeeee :-)

joy said...

waiting eagerly for the results n hoping to see more medals.

Padma said...

hip hip hurray!

Amu... said...

3 medals to the tally now...I am happy...

I know where our Indians are World Leaders...Field of IT and Medicine...so no worries mate...;-)

btw Check out a small suprise for you in my Blog Sweetie…
http://amusworld.blogspot.com/

Thanks
-Amu :-)

For Evil Eyes on LO