Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sep 13, 2008

Another Token..


Thank You very much Amu for considering me.. it is always nice to be acknowledged and that too from someone who I personally admire though not interact much, it really matters.

The rules of this award are:
1.You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post

2. Link back to this blog site http://tammyvitale.typepad.com/ Tammy can go visit all these wonderful men and women and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to men and women, who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy. It's been a blessing and an inspiration to meet all of you through your wonderful blogs..

and I pass it on to Caps, KK, Satish, Soundarya, Rads.. and all those who are in my blog list..

3 comments:

Kalpana said...

Thanks :)...

Amu... said...

Thanks Sree for your K9ind Words...:-)

Satish Bolla said...

akoi, thanx a lot. i am flattered to read that i am brightening ur day n teaching u new things. hahahahaha...

(nuvvu "ready" movie chusaava? aithe andhulo brahmanandham "nenu creator ni" ani oka expression pedathaadu chudu, aa expression petta nenu)

For Evil Eyes on LO