Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Oct 30, 2008

Zyada Ka Iraada.. CUTE!!!



URL in case this doesnt work...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JftK4nbpiU

I simply fell in love with the ad, the kid, the concept and all.... remember the off-white ad kid anyone??? ooooohh sssoo lovvely kids they are..


Anyone who knows me up close knows how much i love the ads, in fact back home there are times I get so engrossed in the ads that I forget the program I intend to watch.. there are a couple always which become special favorites and this is the one.

I am sure the initial reaction after the Czekoslavakia would cheer up anyone..

Leaving you with anothr one of my favorites..



URL


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kCOwMPhtK4

Have a nice day!!!

5 comments:

Kalpana said...

Lovely ads raa... naaku bhale ishtam avi.. enni sarlu chusinaa chudaali anipisthaayi avi.

Satish Bolla said...

i liked both those ads. the first one was awesome and the second one was so-so. i suspect that it's a copy of some other ad(or some mail which used to go rounds abt a kid who tried to offer some money to his dad so that his dad can stay n chat with him for a while).

Amu... said...

Belated Diwali Wishes Sree...How are you doing?

I have little something for you at my Blog...check out
http://thoughtsofamu.blogspot.com/

-Amu :-)

sreechandana said...

ads chaalaa baagunnai, btw thks for visiting my blog.. alaane comments kudaa pettaraa...

Swathi said...

oh wowwwwww such cutie pie ads sree...enta baaunnayyoooooooo...

For Evil Eyes on LO