Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 16, 2009

How I Wonder If I could At This Moment...

Fly like a bird...
Sleep like a log...
laugh like a child...
cry like there is no tomorrow...
live a simple life...
see the baby...
hear a kind word...
find a soothing solution...
just become blank and start life from scratch...
become one with the universe...
run like a cheetah...
swim like a fish...

Above all, live a secure life without any tensions and complexities..

It is so true that everything is in the mind and we will be free once we drive those demons away..

So I want to cast away all my fears and hopes and just LIVE each moment...

1 comment:

Satish Bolla said...

as of now, i jus want to sleep like a log. am sleep-deprived these days.. :(

For Evil Eyes on LO