Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 23, 2009

Jai Ho... He Did It!!

Amazing.. hardwork and persistence pays is what I can say. I am really proud of being from the part of the world he hails from. Neither me nor anyone else but his mom can in no way claim any responsibility for his win but still I feel too happy and a big bow to his talent and mostly his humble being. I am really really sure that he would have won many more had he been nominated earlier. Anyways, better late than never. I feel there is so much of potential still to be tapped and explored inside this tiny bomb shell of a man. More than anything that struck me about this tiny little man is his simplicity and being humble and I really feel priviliged to have been in presence of this gentleman way back when I was in US in the way of his show... a lesson for me in underplaying the abilities and letting them speaking instead of he himself emerging as a larger-than-life persona.. :)..

One thing about his music is it grows on you gradually and stays there for a long long time.. To many more such victories to him and the likes of him!!!

Happy.. Happy... Happy......

Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
Aaja Aaja Jind Shamiyane Ke Tale
Aaja Jariwale Nile Aasman Ke Tale
Jai Ho, Jai Ho
Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho

Ratti Ratti Sachi Maine Jaan Gavaayi Hai
Nach Nach Koylo Pe Raat Bitayi Hai
Akhiyon Ki Neend Maine Phoonko Se Uda Di
Neele Tare Se Maine Ungli Jalaayi Hai
Aaja Aaja Jind Shamiyane Ke Tale
Aaja Jariwale Nile Aasman Ke Tale
Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho

Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
Chakh Le, Haa Chakh Le, Ye Raat Shahad Hai.. Chakh Le
Rakh Le, Haa Dil Hai, Dil Aakhri Had Hai.. Rakh Le
Kala Kala Kajal Tera Koi Kala Jadoo Hai Na
Kala Kala Kajal Tera Koi Kala Jadoo Hai Na
Aaja Aaja Jind Shamiyane Ke Tale
Aaja Jariwale Nile Aasman Ke Tale, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho

Kab Se, Ha Kab Se Tu Lab Pe Ruki Hai.. Kah De
Kah De, Ha Kah De Ab Aankh Jhuki Hai.. Kah De
Aisi Aisi Roshan Aankhe Roshan Dono Bhi Hai Hai Kya
Aaja Aaja Jind Shamiyane Ke Tale
Aaja Jariwale Nile Aasman Ke Tale
Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho

1 comment:

Satish Bolla said...

felt so happy after reading this news on net. kudos to rahman. he's not an underdog any more.

For Evil Eyes on LO