Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 16, 2009

Resolve..

It is supposed to be an emotional phase for anyone and more so for me with so much happening around me. I so want to be independent and do everything for myself but my health stops me from doing so, I get tired easily and do not want to upset the balance with the kiddo. Is everyone so hyper or just me. Is it wrong to say I want to live life on my own terms and want the best for the li’l one and me. Nope. Certainly Not. I am what I am no matter how helpless I might be and it is just a passing phase. I am a survivor and will emerge so from this one too and bounce back really really higher.

1 comment:

Kalpana said...

sure dear.

For Evil Eyes on LO