Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Mar 5, 2009

Me and Nature!!!

I happened to sit and enjoy the nature after a really really long time. I was so much engrossed in my own personal web of activities and thoughts that I almost forgot what the external world is like and there is something very good just around me. The birds that chirp in the morning, the pup that runs like a rabbit in the garden, the crows that try to steal stuff from homes, the beautiful butterflies, the worms, the caterpillers ( I know they are yucky to look at and scary to touch, but watching them from distance is also a lot of fun), the parrots, the buffaloes, the cows, stray dogs, cats, the trees, the leaves... EVERYTHING is so beautiful, the nature provides us with so many gifts that we in the mechanical lifes tend to ignore what is needed the most and stick on to waste stuff like anger, revenge, resolutions, stubbornness. Nature and observing it is the best cure for anything is what I feel.

I had been to the doc and yeah all is well so far (touchwood), so I was at ease after such a long time, mind was free and relaxed for the first time in the past 8 months. With me being in the remote village, there is scheduled power cut from 3 to 6 p.m. everyday and that was what has led me to spend this tranquil time of peace and calm in the back yard of the house watching everything with awe as if for the first time. I have filled my mind with so much of a clutter that it has just stopped accepting anything good and soothing. I need to come out of this total BS and just lie down and enjoy the one month or so left of my peace and serenity. I have to be strong enough to be detached and go through the motions of life at the moment and bounce back stronger and higher, so much so that I am out of reach of all my distractors and just make MY world a better place for me and the kid to live in and pray to the almighty to show me the correct path to lead the life purposefully in THE UNIVERSE he has created.

1 comment:

mommyof2 said...

*sigh* I need to do the same.. get the BS thoughts out of my mind and enjoy..

For Evil Eyes on LO