Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Mar 7, 2009

Mein Aisi Kyun Hoon!!!

There are times when I sit and wonder as to who made me what I am today. I am most unlike both of my parents who gave birth to me or my grandparents who brought me up. I am stubborn and cannot tolerate the bear it and get the work done for now attitude whereas it seems to be the mantra of everyone around me. Why??? Why am I made like this, so unlike those around me and not fit into the mould. Why do I have to struggle to get every word of mine to be even heard let alone considered when I am the one who has to cough up every single penny and take up responsiblity to every one of my needs and deeds. Can one not live in this society without being steps monitored be it by the parents, siblings, spouse, relatives, friends, neighbors and even strangers. Why does one a man not let others live in peace.

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO