Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Apr 28, 2009

Sab Khairiat Hai..

Hey... for those of you wondering where the hell or in the name of heaven I have been, I am just fine..err.. we are just fine, Me and the baby, the LO.

That cute little bundle of joy has arrived on April 9th and we are both fine.

I promise myself everyday that i should maintain a journal but I end up postponing it. I need to buck up and get to the task.

So guys send in your blessings for the little one, we need loads of them.

4 comments:

uvr said...

our blessing are with you little bundle...

Ramya said...

My Blessings and hugs to your Lil one.

mommyof2 said...

pictures please:-)

sruthi said...

My heartful blessings to ur little Darling and Best Wishes to u Both...

For Evil Eyes on LO