Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

May 19, 2009

Tiki Tiki Tag :)

When this tag was first doing rounds I was expecting the baby and could not wait to do it and now that i am done with the pregnancy business, I want to relive those moments at every given chance.. I really am a bundle of contradictions.. sigh..

1. WAS YOUR PREGNANCY PLANNED?

hmmm.. not really planned planned.. it happened.

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
Yes.. very much.

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
The situation I was in at that point, did not know if it was a boon or a bane.

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU?
Hmm.. nope.. I know the pain (emotional) of it all too much to go for it again.

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
30.

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
Home Pregnancy Test but knew it before testing.

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
Well, we were looking down at the strip for the result, so it is me, mom, and bro.

8. DUE DATE?
April 9, 2009.

9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
Nope.

10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Not really anything, just wanted to be happy.

11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
My mom.

12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX?
Girl.

13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
No, actually was really scared at the thought if it turned out to be a boy.

14. HOW MANY KILOS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
12 kilos.

15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
Yup.

16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
Nope... I knew it fully well, my maama's wife did that for me.


17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
A whole lot of them but fortunately my very own stuff not the baby.

18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Vijayawada, AP, India.

19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
0.. C-sec.

20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL/BIRTH CENTER?
Friend's Husband.

21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Doc and staff in OP.

22. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
Cesarean

23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
No.

24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
3 kgs.

25. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ?
9 days before the due date..April 9, 2009, at 9:14 a.m. on a full moon day.

26. WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION WHEN THE DOCTOR ANNOUNCED THE SEX OF THE BABY?
I knew it all the while, the radiologist confirmed but somehow was in doubt, so a big relief :).

27. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST REACTION ON SEEING THE BABY?
I was seeing a new born baby for the first time in my life..all mine. "She is a miracle."

28. DID YOU CRY?
Yup, the way she came into this world.

29. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Yet to name her.

30. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
1 month 11 days.

I pass the tag on to Rads and Ramya, I think the rest of the gang has taken it long, long ago, so long ago, I dont really remember how long ago.. ;).

4 comments:

rads said...

aw, congratulations!

Instead of enjoying time with baby and sleeping when she does, blogging chestunnaventi pilla? :-)

Yeah, tags cheyyali, bolledu perukupotunnayi :(

Ramya said...

ya sure will do it soon Sree, thanks for tagging

Sree said...

hehe Rads.. tanu nidrapoyinappudantaa nenu padukunte jumbo sizelokostaa.. she sleeps well (touch wood) so manam maree bewarse aipoyam

Satish Bolla said...

so touching

For Evil Eyes on LO