Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jul 22, 2009

104.7.... feeling hot hot hot

The other day, in fact day before yesterday, I was down with fever. I had some issues with the maid where she quit and I had to work, had some other health issues, caring for the baby, cleaning up, cooking, phew... and on top of it suddenly I go to sleep and get up with severe chest pain which might be gas pain but since it has gone down without any medical intervention I have no idea as to what it was.

Cut the scene and here I am right now with dry cough hacking through my lungs, throat and making a mess of everything and not to mention the noise pollution that it causes for the LO and the distance I have to maintain from her so that she is not infected (baaaah). It hurts me not to hold her but then her safety and well-being is far more important than my feelings.

So, it happens that I finally see how it feels like to have high temperatures... actually 104.7 and I felt like I was on fire and the whole body was aching like hell, the headache with the cough, the back pain, the heat.. my God, it was hell.. it lasted a few hours but when it did, it seems to have squeezed every bit of my energy, sigh..

But no regrets, I now know how it feels, an experience it was which I dont ever want to relive.

PS: Now you know the reason why the post after post after post after a long break... what to do, cough wont let me sleep, does not allow me to go near the baby, so there comes into picture my blog that I have been giving a cold shoulder for quite some time.

1 comment:

vidya said...

how r u now sree .take care dear

For Evil Eyes on LO