There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog


Sep 9, 2009


A day with numeric significance in calender, a day with all 9s. With 9 being my lucky number, it has all the more significance to me.

I was born on 18th April and the LO on 9th and this makes it the day she enters 6 months, yet another reason the day so precious...

Happy birthday kiddo... love you loads.

1 comment:

Satish Bolla said...

konchem emi anukokundaa naa vaipu nundi kuda wishes cheppeyyavaa vaa?

For Evil Eyes on LO