Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sep 23, 2009

Can You Do This???

Got to know this today.. a mix-up in which an IVF embryo was mistakenly implanted in another woman's womb... :(((... scary thought which has actually happened in their case :(( and to my astonishment the couple have decided to give the baby to the original parents which I think needs tremendous courage and a really really really large heart.. I would have surely murdered the guy/girl responsible for the mix-up.. hats off to the couple and what is your take on this.. would you have done this???

http://amfix.blogs.cnn.com/2009/09/22/mother-given-wrong-embryo-in-ivf-mix-up/

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO