Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Oct 14, 2009

Paaraayana


Well, finally I have finished 15 the parayana 15 times and left the last and final one for tomorrow, Thursday and Dhanteras... hammaya. hammaya, thank you God for getting this done and getting a load of my mind.

By the way, I dont have a scanner but do want to share some bits of the parayana with you guys, the enlarged version is a good read.. so trying to post it up... tried typing the text in Tinglish but it really really is eating up my time.. will get this scanned surely some day!!

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO