Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Oct 8, 2009

The blunder :(

Hmmm.... I have been busy, have limited my net time a lot thanks to the kiddo's reduced sleeping time and am glad to be able to spend these happy and cheerful moments with her than on the web... by the way, she fell from the bed today and gave me the shock of my life and the resolute to be by her side always and save her like my eyeball from now on, now that she is flipping she is more prone to such accidents.. thank God for the biggest mercy in my life, her being unhurt.. otherwise, I would never have forgiven myself.. I was bringing her the meal and she flipped real bad flipping my heart over...

I need all the blessings and yeah an even bigger kaala tika or anti-jinx to warn off the evil eyes!!!!! yeah yeah yeah i do believe it......... please bless her!!!

2 comments:

Krishna Kumar said...

I'm happy that sreya is safe now..however take care of Sreya...

Sreya is really blessed to have a nurturing mother in the form of u.. :)

Sireesha said...

These things happen sometimes. I have been guilty of such things too...

For Evil Eyes on LO