Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Oct 29, 2009

Heaven is when..

touched with tiny hands and licked on the face.. yeah, yeah I enjoy these special moments we share.. we may have so many moments together, so many kisses, pecks, and sweet memories later on in life but these licks are the ones that I would be cherishing the most, pure unadulterated love and bliss!!!!.

it feels awesome to enjoy a cup of coffee in the early morning sun, enjoying your loved one coo near by :).

it feels good to see the kid feel better after a terrible cold, a relief to see the kid back to smiling self without sniffling and all.

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO