There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog


Jan 23, 2010

On a happy note

okay leaving the cribbing part, I have had a great day after long, after I finish my work for the day, manage to do some reading, and still spend ample of time with the kid roughhousing each other. Actually, a working day break where I get to see a movie, sleep on the couch, and wake up to see LO licking all over the face with a smile to die for . Is there anything else so wonderful as your baby showering you those beautiful exclusively reserved for you toothless grins.. I must say no, not that I have known so far at least.

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO