Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 13, 2010

How Is That???

So, after a long while using the good old template which I loved to bits, I felt it is time for a makeover, do let me know how do you feel about it... YES, can we have some delurking please :).

Sixth year of blogging and about 3 templates later, looks like I have come a long way, gained a lot of buddies and must say surprised and on top of the world to see those few in the followers list who I have absolutely no idea about, but must say... THANKS!!! and those whom I know, the other regulars, oye.. post comments okay!!! and to those who mail me in person, keep it coming, I love to see them.

2 comments:

Krishna Kumar said...

Blogeshwari ani neeku birudhaankitham chestunna..chaala..??

vidya said...

bagundi sushma blog kotta layout

For Evil Eyes on LO