Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

Ref: Chichkoo is what I lovingly call my daughter, kiddo my brother, amma and taatee my late maternal grandparents, and OA is the other adult in the family.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Feb 16, 2010

thwack thwack!!!!

The mad mad momma turns real bad today when in a play mood with the kiddo who is feeding her something with so much of love and playfulness, bites off the finger in all the rough-housing in stead of the snack.... the baby shrieks in pain but seeing the momma in tears, holds her own and starts feeding her again and wipes the tears with a smile in the tear-filled eyes and the word "amma" on her lips..... "hai mein mar jaaon" moment again...

Lesson learned "forgiveness" and true love... arent kids the know-it-alls who gradually forget everything as they grow unlearning all the wisdom.

Did I say, I sometimes wonder what did I do to deserve so much from her...

2 comments:

ఏకాంతపు దిలీప్ said...

Splendid your blog is!

Like the waves of a lake that ripple through..
And those reeds that blow in breeze...

The clarity of expression and those perfect titles for posts are just awesome.

An out-n-out absorbing blog.

You are my company this saturday. Thank you.

Sree said...

phew that is a biiiiiiiiiiig compliment, thanks for visiting and yes, you made my day along with my daughter today.

For Evil Eyes on LO