Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Mar 23, 2010

Mouna Raagam ..

I suddenly remember the movie and want to listen to the songs from that.. and end up with the new album on Raaga.com..

jaabiliki vennelavvana
taaralaku ninginavvana -2-

kommalaku koyilavvana
pulagundelo jolapaatanavana

tolakari meghama meghama todu raana
harivillu gootilo guvvalaa undipona -2-

-- jaabiliki-

Liked the kid version of this song from the latest Mouna Raagam.

Movie: Mouna Raagam (old).

Chinni chinni koyilale, kori kori koosenamma...
oorinche aanandam, lolona aarambham -2-
pulakinche siri mogga nene nene -- chinni--

Sweet :).

and the peppy

Oho Megamocchenu..
Edo laali paadenu..
veeche poola gaalule
paliki pasidi gaadhale
poola pai andaale varahaalanu panchenu
jallulu kurisina samayam mucchatalu virisenu... --oho--

which takes me back to

Ollanta tullinta from Geetanjali...


Is music back with a bang in my life?? no idea but it sure does provide a good getaway..they say music has the power to heal, it surely does.

Had another trip to vja, enjoyed the time, finished a mini novel on the way, got relaxed with all the greenery, it is a joy to see the crop ready to be harvested, the paddy crops bowing down to the weight of the paddy is something I have come to enjoy over the past year.. another 10 days, the crops would be ready for harvest and the lands will be bare for a stretch of 3 to 4 months..... when we want to consciously search for happiness, you find it everywhere.. when we actually want to leave negativity behind.. music and greenery is the best way... soothing to the nerves.

2 comments:

ఏకాంతపు దిలీప్ said...

I love Mouna Ragam, both music and movie.

You might be interested in listening to music on chimatamusic.com (if you are already not aware of it).. I dont know how they recorded the music, but it has a vintage touch.. feels like the tape-recorded music... It does not need to install a music player. I use it big time for Ilayaraja music and Old hindi songs...

Sree said...

Yes, i listen to it on chimatamusic at times... yeah like the very old ones... hindi i never tried though, will check out.

For Evil Eyes on LO