Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Mar 14, 2010

Power-less!!

So, the saga of the cuts continue and in stead of not having power once in a while we have successfully gotten into a routine of having it in between... a sample day is like

6 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. -- Nay :(
10:30 to 12 or 12:30 -- Yay :)
12:30 p.m. to 2 pm. -- Nay :(
2 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. -- Yay :)
2:30 to 5 p.m. -- Maybe Nay :(, Maybe Yay :)
5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. -- Yay :)
From 6:30 p.m. 10 min on 10 min off -- hide and seek playtime.

9 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. -- Hide and seek again.
Between 12 a.m. to 4 a.m. -- God's Mercy.

No power during municipal water timing, so no water in the overhead tank.
No power consistently, so all day long I switch on and off the system.
No power during mosquito time, so shut yourself in or out of the house with all doors and windows closed.

Not a day, not two, not a week, not two, it has been the case for almost a month... and looks like it only can become worse.. by the way, what does worse mean in this scenario... 2 hr. power supply is it?

With a CM who is there by chance and not choice and a PM who is there for more or less the same reasons, with madam trying to sacrifice for the bigger cause of giving the post to an Indian running the show from behind, who is it that I blame.

It obviously doesnt bother the rich 'cos they have inverters all the time.
It doesnt bother those in power, 'cos they stay in houses will all privileges.

So, who is the govt. catering to... a rich minority or not-so-rich minority who need it the most.

It is exam time and I can only pity the kids, back then in the good old days at least street lights were there to read, even in the not so old days there were lanterns to read, with the kerosene cut we cant even expect them...

Dont even get me started on anything today, 'cos I am sure I am waiting to let off that steam on something or someone... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... looks like I am going to have a panic power attack one of these days!!!

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO