Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Mar 15, 2010

Yet Another Year...

and am not too excited about it.. I guess once you are on the other side of 30, the slower the year goes the better ;).

We complete the Virodhi naama samvatsaram and enter the Vikruthi... I personally do not at all like the name but got to live with it for the next 365 days in the Telugu Calender.

This past year has been what the name suggests to me and am wondering if this one would prove to the be same.

For the starters, we are both down and out health-wise, do wish us good luck and keep the kiddo in your prayers...

and for all of you all out there "Yugaadi Subhaakaankshalu".

2 comments:

Suree said...

happy ugadi

ఏకాంతపు దిలీప్ said...

My prayers and wishes for you both.

For Evil Eyes on LO