Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

May 2, 2010

:)

I work, I try to work hard.. not in terms of output but in terms of sitting about straight and focus on the task on hand, curse a little and get to work with great difficulty each time I am distracted... finally take a break and go for lunch... a tiny little body just about starting to walk, comes running showing the single tooth that has erupted and a big happy squeal to see me back... at that very moment nothing really matters.. I get recharged taking a quick bite, getting fed by tiny little hands in between hurried gulps of water and self-feeding, play a little and get back to work, this time to finish it faster and spend a lot more time with the tiny individual.

I suddenly realize that I have stopped celebrating my daughter and started living her. I no longer run for the camera, I no longer want to capture each and every moment, in stead I want to take in as much as I can. I crave for her scent and her touch the moment I am free and feel extremely delighted to see that she does the same.. touchwood!!!!!

By the way, work is falling into place after long... and yes this post really really really to the power of infinite needs the kaala tika!!!! Each time my work sets into place, some damn person springs up from seemingly no where to create ripples in serene waters.. this time, I dont intend to let ANY ONE do that.

3 comments:

CelsaNajar0998 said...

Well done!........................................

Renuka said...

Good to hear that you are back to work...and yeah...kala tikka will be on its job too :)

Sireesha said...

Congrats and wish you more success and contentment!

For Evil Eyes on LO