Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

May 3, 2010

Just Like That

I had to go to the bank today and on the way back home stopped by to shop a little for LO.. shopping for tiny stuff has always been fun but never thought that I would walk around half a kilometer in hot sun at 1 o' clock just buy one pair of squeaking flowery sandals the first shopkeeper said would be available at... and looking at the happiness and the ducky single-toothed squeal upon seeing and trying the sandals just made the whole thing more than worth it.

am falling in the regular working groove without cribbing... touch wood.

Went to the temple yesterday after a real long time and sang wholeheartedly, the sai aarathulu that is.. the temple is situated near the koneru (pond) with a couple of ducks and evening smells of burning charcoal, wood, the cattle returning to home and my daughter wishing everyone who would care to have a look at her and a whole lot of halts in between to wish all the grandmaas and grandpas on the way to and fro, made me feel very much alive...

So, tired after long walks and content with the things accomplished on the way back, we eat and retire to sleep.. do I ever really want to move out of the village? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... Nooooooooooooooooo.. nooooooooooooooooo...

So, here I finish my work for today and going to go back again :)... life without any complexities gives so much of contentment isnt it.

2 comments:

Renuka said...

True....I agree with you here sree. No complexities is what we expect in life and contended with!

Sireesha said...

Mee posts chaduvutunte, naaku kooda village life try cheyyalani undi. Eppudo school days lo velledanni nannamma vaalla ooru. Malle eppudoo vellaledu..

For Evil Eyes on LO