Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

May 26, 2010

Some times...

I really need to improve my tolerance level towards some people... even if we know they are blatant liars, outright cheaters, and hopeless cases, I really should not be bothering about them.  Why the hell should I be rectifying their mistakes.. if they were to listen and change, they would not be the same so long right?? Why correct others when we cannot correct ourselves no matter how much we want to. 

I seem to have this strange aversion to lying at the blink of an eye characters.. what is the need to do so.. why??  I usually never ever even place myself in the same place if I can help it but there are some instances where you simply have no go... just close your eyes and finish your work and go or have constant fights with them.. can I change the inherent character of that person, NOPE, can I ever make that person see reason, NOPE, can I stop her from talking nonsense and all the more lies about me to half the population, NOPE, can I just close my eyes and vanish her from my world... YES... then better do it :).  After a real looong time, about a year or so later, I lost it today... I had to let it out before it bursts beyond repair...


No matter how many hundreds I count seeing that person in front of me, I just dont seem to hold it any longer... some people lie for livelihood and some people live  with lies...

So what after bursting will the person change, realize, nothing... what does this teach me... Raise to the top, so high that these dirty individuals no longer reach you... wait a minute, with that anger, I turn dirty and get equal to them too right... if it were to be from someone cultured I can at least say okay I had it with equals, why should I get so irked by someone as cheap and ethicless as her...

What is the problem that I have with that lady, nothing.. I just dont like the way she lies about every one left right and center inspite of repeated requests not to do it in front of me.. why am I bothered about someone else when she has done nothing to me in particular.. and the tiny little things she does can better be ignored..

cool, calm, deep breather, get it out of the system....

you can relax Sush... you can!!

No comments:

For Evil Eyes on LO