Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

May 9, 2010

This Mother's Day...

I dont remember it is one until the late afternoon when my bro calls me to wish, down with severe strep throat me and kiddo as usual sharing the infection sneeze and cough and take the wishes...

Last mother's day, amidst of utter chaos, left to take care of days' old baby on my own, and hell a lot of other issues, it did not really sink in that I was a mom.. in fact when my mom called up to wish me that day the last straw had broken and I was like "WT#&!"

When I hear new mom's complaining of PPD, I am like did I ever have that??? specifically postpartum and I want to say the moms just be happy.. you have the time and energy to realize it is PPD.. I had none :(... keep yourself busy and occupied constructively and everything will fall into place.. love yourself...

Anyways I digress... this in fact is the first mother's day that I have ample of time to ponder on the fact that I am a mother too and this is the day I am supposed to celebrated.. yay!!! good going Sree.. so what do I do to celebrate myself.. hug my LO real close and transfer a  few more germs in the bondage ;)..

On a serious note, I take a silent oath that I will set my health back in good order and NEVER, NEVER be a burden on the kid.  I want to be around happy and healthy until the time she needs me in her life, that very strong anchor who can do anything for her, not run helter skelter like me in search of a person to unload her deep most feelings and get snubbed everywhere or taken advantage of or be thrown into a deep abyss in the mask of helping.  I  determine to consider my body the temple that it is supposed to be treated as... get back to good habits and celebrate myself every single day.

I envy those moms who are my age and already have teenage kids... my friend, a couple of years older than me, has a daughter who just finished her 10th.. she got married when she was 16, had a kid at 17... though not as early, it is always good to get married at around 20 so that by 30 you are done with running around.. for those who have kids at 30, running around is a problem... :(((.  Somewhere, I feel bad that I am not as energetic as I used to be and thereby robbing my kid of something... anyways that is crying over split milk.. now that I realize this so late, the gift that I give my daughter this mother's day is "ME" the anchor for her life.. the person she can fall back on any time and not the person she has to take care of... this is a determination as strong as the strongest element on the earth!!!!

Dear Daughter...

Mamma loves you and wishes herself a "a aappy eatheachahaeahas hkaeudas" ---> translated to happy mothers days in common man's language.... and I know you love me beyond your gibberish and licks all over can express as of now... so let me take the liberty to say that I am your world as you are mine and yes our world is beautiful.  Let us both get well soon from all those "haaatchie, huuutchhie -- and -- kuhhu kuhhu" we need to spend ample of time with each other before you find something else interesting beyond me...

Let me take in as much of you as I can before you will no longer allow me to :).. see the selfish momma at work ;)....

Love you...
Crazy Momma.

3 comments:

Crazy Mama said...

Very touching, Sree. I understand the disappointment that comes with sharing one's deepest feelings only to be snubbed. I have a two year old daughter who means the world to me. I am going to copy your secret oath about becoming an anchor to your daughter and make it my oath for the rest of my life. Happy mothers day!

Swetha said...

Happy mothersday!!!!!.. regular reader of your blog. i like ur way of putting words..konni sarlu kodiga high english untadi oka 2-3 times anna chaduvuta :) ...my bad asalu epudu comment cheyanuu ...now on words will try to comment ...btw iam from TIA though iam not active admire u lot

Satish Bolla said...

akkoi, nuvvu chaala compplicated. okko saari simple gaa untaav, inko saari assalu ardham kaavu

For Evil Eyes on LO