Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jun 5, 2010

Wish Him Good...

There are some people who are widely misunderstood, their intentions are good, they are friendly, they have a great heart but they just cannot express themselves properly.. one such person who fits this bill is my third maama, by the way I have 4 who are more close to me than my parents 'cos I kind of grew up in their hands at my grandparents place.

There is a saying that when the going gets tough, the tougher get the going... but I always wonder how much tougher can one get.

Born in a dysfunctional family each of them went their own way and one person who had, has, and will likely suffer almost his entire life is this maama who is really close to my heart, I guess nothing I can ever say, do will match the timely help he did to me, taking care of me and LO at the most vulnerable period in our lives...

The person with a toughest exterior, voice almost like a bark, tongue seemingly filled with sarcasm is in reality made of the kindest heart one can ever see... he reminds me of a coconut.

The point of the post is he is diagnosed with some heart ailment which needs urgent operative intervention, a problem which is congenital, took 54 years to surface... He refuses to take any help from any one and I just hope and pray he needs none.. docs say it is a simple procedure, a congenital heart hole closure in layman terminology which is a very simple procedure done even on tiny babies.. but still it is scary...

If I am indebted to some people in life, he tops the list... I feel so helpless seeing him suffer from all angles, entangled in a web of my very own problems I just cannot take it any longer.. just want to see him as his old self barking out aloud on everyone around, I dont really like to see him silent, lying on the bed, talking in whispers, walking and standing cautiously.. suffering all alone back in the village, refusing to go to the family.. Get well soon maams, you need to take care of LO's LO too... you just have no way out too soon from us both...

LO misses falling all over you and playing and I miss you a lot on my trips of shopping... No matter who thinks what of you, you are a savior for us and we wish you all the very very best in life... and by the way, it is a simple procedure, but still that doesnt make the pain for us any lesser.. take care.. we love you loads and bounce back higher...

I need all the wishes for him to get well soon.... keep him in your prayers for a second guys, praying does wonders

7 comments:

uvrao said...

hope he gets well soon & will pray for his speedy recovery!

Sandhya said...

Here is praying that your maama recovers soon and be back in full force.

May God bless him with a healthy and long life.

Regards,
Sandhya

Kalpana said...

HE is very good and has this helping nature. I wish Him to get well soon.

Chudu, He will be as how He was before... Take good care raa...

prasanthi said...

Will pray for his recovery,be brave

Sree said...

thank you all for the wishes...

Sireesha said...

My prayers are with him! May god bless him with good health.

Renuka said...

Sree...sure, he is in prayers. Hope he recovers soon

For Evil Eyes on LO