Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Jul 12, 2010

who next?

So, media chooses to make an octopus the latest celebrity with a lot of its airtime, print space and web store dedicated to it.. I do not like it one bit.  So when given a choice between two different containers, the octopus decided to check out one.. and what it chose happened to be correct, big deal??????....

Sick and tired of the word media!!

1 comment:

Dr. Macademia said...

Truly said, Sree! There are making a huge circus out of nothing. Poor octopus! And some hateful fans are foreseeing its future; shud it be sushi, calamari, grilled in a salad or so.. :( :(

Great blog! And thanks for visiting me :)

For Evil Eyes on LO