Foreword

There is neither a structure nor a texture to this blog. The subject matter can be anything and everything under the sky that I feel about at any given point that I happen to sit and blog rambling about everything in general. My thoughts and views are basically influenced by what I read, hear, gather, and ponder... if there is any copyright violation which I have not duly acknowledged, kindly let me know.

My world comprises of LO the little one, OA the other adult at home, kiddo the brother :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Aug 15, 2010

Another Addition

Finally doing something that I had wanted to in a long while, taking inspiration from Usha, a picture blog, tried putting that in this blog itself but then the pics got too small to accommodate the correct 3-column template which I always prefer for the prime blog and most importantly since this is the place I do my ramblings verbally, it was only about fit to start a new blog showcasing my life in pictures, things/events that catch my fancy.

It is true that a picture speaks what a 1000 words put together can do effectively, and in my opinion sometimes even maybe a million words.

I loved photography as a kid, even wanted to join fine arts college of JNTU and learning photography and other stuff, but then in my circumstances it was a distant, costly dream.

Lost in the flow of life, forgot that passion too.. I do not have the best of the camera in the world just the one I can afford at this point, A Sony Cybershot DSC-H10 model which captures the vital moments in my life, my daughter's important life moments.

The pics are not too good as of the moment, but hopefully they will get better with time like my writing. Wish me luck and do visit that place as well :).

LIFE IN PICTURES

1 comment:

ఏకాంతపు దిలీప్ said...

i am sure you will.. :) good luck!

For Evil Eyes on LO